• addiction treatment
    What To Do If You Can’t Pay For Addiction Treatment

    Substance abuse and addiction is a mental health disorder that affects millions of Americans every year. Some have the luxury of being able to pay for treatment out of pocket or through their employer’s insurance. Unfortunately, there are...

    • Posted 2 weeks ago
    • 0
  • stress
    Tips for Managing Caregiver Stress

    Stress can damage your health if you do not manage it properly. Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia-related illness is scary and stressful. Stress management and self-care are essential for every Alzheimer’s...

    • Posted 3 months ago
    • 0
  • rehabilitation services
    7 Things You Can Expect From Recovery And Rehabilitation Services In 2022

    When it comes to treating alcohol and substance abuse disorder, which can be diagnosed when your pattern of drinking is problematic and causes considerable distress, everyone has distinct needs. Depending on how many symptoms you have, rehabilitation services...

    • Posted 5 months ago
    • 0
  • alcohol addiction
    10 Strategies That Can Help You Break Your Alcohol Addiction Habits

    Alcohol addiction is the most common type of addiction. Around 107 million people are addicted to alcohol on a global basis. Among them, 30% are women, and the rest, 70%, are male. Alcohol is considered a celebration drink...

    • Posted 5 months ago
    • 0
  • alcoholism
    Alcoholism and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder

    Substance use disorders can be very destructive not just for the person using drugs, but also for the people around them. Learning about a loved one’s addiction can be overwhelming and put a strain on the relationship....

    • Posted 1 year ago
    • 0
  • Functional Alcoholism
    7 Warning Signs of Functional Alcoholism

    Although the destructive capability of alcohol addiction is well known, many people are unaware of the ways addiction can remain hidden in individuals who do not fit the stereotypical behavior of an alcoholic. For individuals with functional...

    • Posted 2 years ago
    • 0
  • Help
    Getting the Help You Need: Can Depression Lead to Substance Abuse?

    Depression and other mental disorders are often linked with substance abuse. In many cases, depression can lead someone into abusing alcohol or drugs because they use the substances to try to escape the depression they’re feeling. When...

    • Posted 3 years ago
    • 0
Over 50 addiction