By Andrea Warshaw Wernick –
Andrea’s 16 Easy Diet Tips – That can help anyone lose weight and keep it off
1) Start and maintain a food diary. This easy exercise will help you see your daily food intake and keep you on target and avoid overeating.
2) Set goals on what you want, but be realistic on what you can accomplish or you will set yourself up for failure. Know what you can do and think about a timeframe that you can do it in.
3) Literally write your goals and paste them all over your kitchen, bathroom mirror, and desk and food diary. Make sure they are visible.
4) Treat your goals as if they are the most important work plan. This is your special life project!
5) Stay focused, especially when food shopping. Use a shopping list and only buy what you need for the week.
6) Don’t beat your self up! Take baby steps, one meal at a time. Start with breakfast and eat low- sugar fruits, oatmeal and drink lots of water. Then move on to your new lunch plan, and follow through to dinner!
7) Never Skip A Meal! By eating three meals a day, you keep your energy up and your tummy full. Plus, you won’t get hungry, which will help curb snacking during the day!
8) Add color to your life! Make sure your plate of food is colorful with different and interesting vegetables. Varieties of vegetables also have goodies that aid body functions and help you stay young and healthy!
9) Go Green! Eating green veggies and large salads provides you with better eyesight, plus they are high in vitamins and low in calories! Can’t beat that!
10) Drink up! Rule of thumb: drink a full glass of water and it will stop your hunger craving.
11) Eat Sweet Vegetables and Fruits. The more you eat, the less you will crave unprocessed sweets!
12) Never go to the store hungry! Have a healthy snack before you go food shopping, and just focus on your shopping list!
13) Sleep equals weight-loss! When we are tired, our bodies will crave energy in the form of sugar! Try to follow a sleep routine. Go to bed and get up at the same time every day. Remove electronics from the bedroom!
14) Eat and Enjoy! When having a meal, “turn off “everything: no texting, TV, driving, etc. Sit down and enjoy what you are eating and savor every moment of the meal!
15) Become label savvy! Learn how to read the labels on everything you shop for and ultimately eat!
16) Reduce stress and spend more time on your “ME” time to avoid emotional binge eating! Get a massage or take a warm bath and learn how to decompress!
New York City lifestyle and anti aging coach, Andrea Warshaw Wernick launched her go-to informational website http://www.fabatanyage.com/ to address the issues that women over 50 are facing. Andrea, along with her team of experts, is committed to helping mature women, who are living the second chapter of their lives, overcome obstacles. Andrea’s tips and advice on beauty, health, fitness, relationships are inspirational. She is in her 60s but looks 40 because she believes that you have to “keep on moving” to be fit and fabulous. She specializes in helping mature women and those recovering from a serious illness or injury to get fit. Andrea says, “There aren’t many guarantees in life but working out can be one. By working out you can see and control your results. It has to become a part of your daily routine.” Remember if we look good, we feel good.